Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fast Forward

Ok, so the doctor's office just called and asked if I can come in for my baseline tomorrow instead of Friday. One part of me is like thank God because I don't want to wait anymore and the other part of me made my nervousness and anxiety shoot through the roof. I'm so nervous what they're going to say. I had talked to them yesterday because I had a question about medicine and the nurse had told me if the cyst was still there then I wouldn't be able to start my stims. She said let me check your chart.  She said the first time they saw it it was 4cm...the second time it was 14mm...so it had shrunk like 75%.  She said with your period you got, it should be gone. I REALLY REALLY hope it is because I don't want to have to push stims back because that pushes everything else back. I'm sooooo nervous!!!! If I can start my stims im pretty sure it still wont be till Friday even though my baseline is tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment