Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1st Stimulated Sono

Yesterday I had my first sonogram since I started my stims on Friday. I went in there with my normal million question and I don't know if the nurse was having a bad day or whatever by she seemed annoyed so I didn't ask too many questions about the sono. She said everything looked great. My lining is 7.7 (day 4 of stims but before i took stims for that day). I read once its over 7 its good. She said my largest follicle was 10.8 but that was good for the day I was on.  The ended up changing my meds because they said I have a lot of follicles and they dont want me to over stimulate. So the Lupron is the same.  They dropped the Gonal F from 150 to 112.5 and they started me on 1cc of Menopur. I think Menopur is just to mature the eggs. So I took that last night, tonight, and tomorrow night and then I go in for my next sono on Thursday morning. Hopefully my follies are growing nice and big (not too big lol) and I will be able to stop my stims on Sunday and hopefully trigger Monday!!! So crazy its here already. I have been freaking out a lot lately about my MTHFR. I keepy just feeling like folguard wont be enough but I asked again on Monday and they assured me I didn't need baby asprin or any other blood thiners. Plus on Saturday we got a bill from the Hospital saying we also owe another $1200 facility fee, which is due next week.  I have NO IDEA where we are going to pull this money from and that is completely stressing me. I'm praying so of DH's paid detail checks come in soon. Otherwise we are in BIG trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment