Thursday, May 3, 2012

No Cysts!!! (Insert Happy Dance)

I went for my baseline sono and bloodwork this morning and no cysts!!!! woot woot!!! She said my lining looked great, just how they want it and then she took a look at my ovaries.  There were thankfully no cysts and there was 12 follicles on the left ovary and 10 on the right so a nice total of 22!!! So as of right now, I have to wait for the nurse from the doctors office to call and confirm that everything was ok with bloodwork...estrogen levels...etc and if it is I can start my stims tomorrow!! Woo hoo!!! As of right now I'll knock my lupron down from 20 to 10 and then I will be taking 150 of Gonal F. Then I will head in bright and early Monday morning for my first sonogram to see how those follicles are doing. I'm totally happy with the number. I really don't wany many more because I don't want to over stimulate. I just want these ones to GROW, GROW, GROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment