Thursday, May 24, 2012

Transfer Day

Sorry it's been a few days, but I was on bed rest at my Mom's house after the transfer and I didn't have my comp there and its really annoying to type this all on your phone. Sooo Monday was my transfer and all went well. They transferred 2 blasts that the doctor said were perfect and they were actually already hatching!!! So i spent the next 2 days on bedrest...afraid to sneeze. Now the terrible 2 week wait has ensued. I had a doctor appt at my RE today to get a sono and bloodwork to see how many ovaries were doing. They said the fluid went down but my ovaries are still huge. So they want me to continue drinking gaterade, v8, and taking my medicine. I have to wait to see what they say later today about my bloodwork and what the doctor said about the sono and I guess I get my next instructions from there. So as of right now I'm 3dp5dt ( 3 days past 5 day transfer) and I should be getting my beta June 4th (11 days). I knowwwww I'll crack and test before then. I'm actually thinking about testing Sunday when I'm 6dp5dt (technically I'm like a day ahead because my eggs were hatching early. I have noticed people start getting their bfp at 5dp5dt so my fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment