Friday, May 11, 2012

2nd Stimulated Sono

Sono number 2 down!! I went in for my second stimulated sono yesterday.  They said they saw about 16 follicles.  My biggest was almost 13. My lining was 11.9. I was a little worried it was getting too thick (if thats possible? I've read conflicting things on this). But the nurse assured me that everything was looking great. The called me back later on in the day to tell me that my bloods came back ok and to stay on the same dosages of medicine. So I'm still on the 10 of Lurpon, 112.5 of Gonal F, and 1 vial of Menopur. I have to go back on Sunday for my 3rd sono. I'm supposed to weigh myself everyday to make sure I'm not over stimulating.  They said if you go up lik 3-5lbs to let me know. I was up a pound from yesterday so of course I had a mini panic attack that I'm starting to over stimulate.  I'm hoping since my next sono is on Mothers Day that it might bring me some good luck that I'll have a healthy little munchkin for Mothers Day next year. I can't believe my egg retrival is less then a week away and in less then a week and a half those eggies will be back in me.  Stick Eggies, Stick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment