Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Bump?

Well the doctors office called yesterday and 13 of the eggs fertilized nomrally...which is still a great number. Most of the pain has subsided. I'm a little crampy and I still have a little spotting but I can't seem to go number 2!!! I went in for my sono and bloodwork this morning because when the doctors office called me the other day they told me because he took out so many follies, he didn't want me to get OHSS. So they gave me a new medicine, they said no water, 1 glass of V8 a day and 6 glasses of gatorade a day. So when they did my sono they told me I have fluid around my ovaries and that they are both huge and are pretty much touching.  So they have to have my RE look at the sono and see what my blood work results are because this might effect my transfer.  I've been so bummed out all morning since I found this out. It just seems like there's always another bump in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment