Monday, April 30, 2012

5 Days

Well I finally made it to the week of my baseline sonogram and bloodwork. Hopefully everything will go well and I can start my stims on Friday. AF finally left yesterday. 5 days is the longest period I've had in a while since clomid made it so short. Within 2 days I was usually done while I was on clomid. I hope since I've been off BC over a week and my period will be gone 5 days already hopefully all of my blood levels will be good.The only thing I'm a tad nervous about is this little cyst that just won't go away. But the doctor said last time he didnt think it would intefere so if it's still there I hope thats still the case. I'm excited that if I get to start my stims that from now until the transfer I should be keeping myself fairly busy with going to the doctor so hopefully it will go by quick I'm starting to get really nervous and scared overall though. I just want everything to work. I know being positive is so important but the thought of a BFN or miscarriage scares the crap out of me. I guess as far as the miscarriage I guess because of the PCOS and MTHFR that it just worries me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment