Monday, May 14, 2012

TRIGGER TONIGHT!!!

I had my 4th sono and bloodwork this morning and they told me my lining looked great and i had 17 good size follicles!!! The had said they would call me and let me know if I needed one more night of meds or if I would trigger tonight. Welllll I'm triggering tonight!!!! I have to take my trigger shot at 10 P.M. tonight.  Tomorrow i have to go back into the doctors for blood work just to confirm the trigger is  in my body and the shot was done correctly and then Wednesday morning I head in to have my egg retrieval done!!! The ER is at 9 A.M but we have to be there at 8 so John can give his sample, they can get me all ready, and of course so we can pay. I can't believe it's finally here. I hope I get a lot eggs and they all look great. I'm sooooo nervous and excited all at the same time!!! Eeeekkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment