Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zero Self Control

Soooo i called the doctor (insert epic patience fail). she answered the phone and its the same lady i always deal with and I was like Hi Rochelle is Heather and before she could get another word in i was like im not calling for an update, and she started laughing and she was like you're too funny.  I was like I just wanted to let you know that I received the letter from the insurance company and I told her what it said and I said I didn't know if you needed it.  She said they hadnt received anything like that yet so fax it over to her.  She said the medical director over at GHI is only in on Tuesdays and Fridays.  So she said they are hoping for a call back from him today.  She said the doctor reviewed our charts again and still stands firrm on his decision that IVF is our  only option and he doesn't think the surgery will do anything.  She said I know GHI has gotten a lot stricter with there policies but it seems to the Dr. that this is your only option.  I said to her so do you think we are still in the running here and she said yes, i think you still have a shot.  She said hopefully I can call you back today with some good news.

So I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I really hope she does.  And at least I know that the doctor is only in on Tuesdays and Fridays that if I dont hear anything today they wont have an answer till Friday so I don't need to drive myself nuts wednesday and thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment