Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One foot in front of the other...

So yesterday I went for my uterine mapping.  I had to have a full bladder...OMG, I thought I was going to die!!! The uterine mapping itself wasn't so bad, it was just really them taking some measurements.  The part that was the worst was the biopsy they had to take.  They did a biopsy of my lining just to make sure everything looked good. AF showed her face today. Which is good, because thats exactly what they wanted.  I really hope this is the last time I see her for 9 months!!! Now, I just have to wait 9 more days for my next doctor appt. DH and I were discussing tonight that its so crazy that they take your best eggs and your best sperm and with ICSI they actually insert the sperm and its possible that it still doesnt work.  Thats just crazy!!! I know I'm not even pregnant yet to worry but of course I just want that little bean to stay sticky and be healthy. I was in the store yesterday and I saw the cutest baby stuff. It made me so happy and sad all at the same time.  I want to be buying that stuff for my baby. Hopefully I'm merely a month away to actually having my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment