Monday, April 23, 2012

Making Moves

Well last night was my last night of BC. Its so great to be making moves and starting and finishing things. Finishing BC felt good because I was one step closer. DH went to the hospital where we are getting our retrival and transfer done and got his sperm frozen this morning, in case he can't "perform" the day of.  Tomorrow I head in for my uterine mapping (which is pretty much a mock transfer) and hopefully they can find some nice spots for my little eggies!!! My Aunt had messaged me before and asked me to give her a call. She wanted to let me know our church was doing a special mass on May 14th for couples suffering with infertility. They are doing a whole mass on it and then blessing each couple.  I thought that was really awesome because that should be a few days before our retrival and I also thought it was really cool because my Aunt and the rest of my family besides my parents and siblings don't even know we're doing IVF so they have no idea when our retrival is. So maybe that will be some good luck towards our procedure. So I'm still doing my Lupron shots. I actually had super intense anxiety over the weekend, like I haven't had in a long time. I'm wondering if its from the hormones in the shot or not. But I was a crazy lady the other night.  I really hope these shots don't have this constant effect on me for the entire month. I still feel my anxiousness lingering, but I'm trying not to think about it. 11 more days till I start my stims!!! I can't believe its so close!! And hopefully only like 23 more days until my retrival. I'm so excited and nervous all at once.  I said to my dh last night, its so crazy that when they put the embryos back in that they are actually little babies already...and such a big weight is them holding on and sticking. Its crazy that that is what will make or break everything. Then I just need that little sticky bean to keep sticking once they grab on. I am going to do everything human possible to stay healthy and give them everything they need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment