Monday, April 9, 2012

(Im)Patiently Waiting

Well first off I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend.  Sadly, dh had to work yesterday..the joys of being a cop but my Mom did Easter breakfast early so we could all be together and then later on we went to my Aunt's for dinner. I have to say my allergies are killing me!! I think its a mixture of that and my sinus's.  Anyways....still havent heard anything from the RE yet.  I know as of Friday afternoon they still didn't know anything.  I'm going to try to wait till tomorrow to call them. The wait is killing me though. I'm hoping the call me (with good news) before I have to call them. I went to confession on Saturday and to church yesterday with the hopes of getting any help I can.  I think I need to get back into going to Church. So as soon as I find out something, you guys will.

No comments:

Post a Comment