Monday, April 16, 2012

Losing Sleep

 So I'm supposed to be having a Drs. appt. tomorrow for a sono and having the IVF class wed and starting my lupron shots. I had called the doctor friday and they still hadn't heard back from this medical director. So I called today to see if I was still keeping my appts. for this week and the woman told me the medical director has still not called them back. So they bumped my sono till wednesday and said if he gets the ok i can just got straight to the class after. I really really really just don't get it. My mom said to me today sometiems we forget we're not doctors only patients and I get this but it's just so aggrevating. So odds are I'm guessing I'm not going to be doing IVF in May as planned. But now it sucks like am I going to get to do it next month or is my husband going to have to get this surgery and I'm going to have to wait like a year. I had a complete and utter breakdown last night. I sobbed for like 2 hours till like 1 in the morning and then I had a massive anxiety attack that kept me up till like after 2. It was bad...really bad. The worst I've been in a long time. So needless to say I'm exhausted today. This is just all causing me to have zero motivation and I just want some answers. It's effecting my whole entire life right now. It's completely maddening.

No comments:

Post a Comment