Friday, March 30, 2012

Can It Be?????

 So I had to go to the doctor this morning for my blood work and ultrasound for CD3. I asked them all my questions about the MTHFR and about how that would effect me and effect a baby and she answered all of them and she explained to me the only real risk is the miscarriage and thats why they put me on the extra folic acid to prevent that. So they did the sono this morning and i have a cyst on my right ovary and they just need that to go away but they are hoping the birth control they put me on will do the trick.  so after all was said and done i went into the office and and they handed me a huge folder full of info and things i need to do and told me everything else looked good, so i can officially start my IVF process today!!!! :) so i start my first medicine today...the birth control...and now we're on our way!!!. Earlier when I got into work and the woman said heather you're like glowing.  John and I couldnt stop grinning the whole car ride.  I'm just so excited to have everything planned out and officially start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment