Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today's the Day

Well, today is the day I go back to the RE.  Sadly, DH is working but my Mom is going to accompany me...i figured 2 heads and 2 more ears were better then just mine.  I have to say, I am beyond anxious right now.  I just want 5:30 to be here so I can leave work and go to the doctor. I have 6 more hours and they seem forever away. I really just want some answers. The doctor had ordered a crazy amount of blood in the last month and I know that he did genetics testing but I'm not really sure about too much else.  So I am kind of nervous of how things are going to come back and what they are going to say.  Life in general for us lately has been just one thing after another happening and I want it to stop here. I want to get out bloodwork back and even if everything isn't perfect, I want to be able to move forward.  I want a game plan. I would love for him to say tonight,  " Hey, lets get on that IVF journey."  That's what I'm praying for.  I will update you all as soon as I get home tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment