Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Need a Hobby...

So I'm a member on babyandbump.com and I love being on there.  There are so many other woman who are struggling and it's nice to see I'm not alone.  But there are other times when there are a bunch of people who all at once get BFPs and while trust me I am beyond happy for them it makes me a little sad too that its not me.  I really need to pick up a hobby of some sort so I'm not constantly thinking about ttc. I mean I know I still will but I need something to keep me a little busier. Only 5 more days till my apt with the RE. Fingers crossed that all of our bloodwork came back good and I can be on my way to becomming a Mommy :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the RE appointment on the 27th, i also have a U/s to check follies on the 27th, so may it be a great day for both of us!!!!

    Just stay positive, you will become a mommy even if it takes longer than we have originally antisipated. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun!! My fingers are crossed for you too!!! Hope you have tons of great follies!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete