Friday, June 15, 2012

What a CrAzY week...

So on Monday DH went to go give me my progesterone shot and noticed my butt was all red and raised.  So I called the RE the next morning and they asked me to come in. Apparently I have cellutitus which is a bacterial infection that can get really bad if not treated quick enough or on time.  So they put me on antibiotics and I have to do hot compresses 3 times a day. So Wednesday night was my last night of shots and I started suppositories.  Of course they're irritating me though lol.  We went in for our next sono this morning and now we were able to see both yolk sacs, both fetal poles, AND BOTH HEARTBEATS!!! We weren't expecting to see them so that was a pleasant surprise. The nurse said they were measuring 5 weeks 6 days even though I'm 6 weeks 2 days...so I immediately stressed but she said since its so early it's totally normally and they look great!!!

1 comment:

  1. what great news! I'm so happy for you guys. Try not to stress to much but if your anything like me and you sound like it you will find yourself stressing about everything for the next 30weeks! My baby B, Lauren measured a week behind the entire pregnancy and i was so worried in the beginning but she is just a little petite thing still!

    ReplyDelete