Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Raspberries

Sorry its been like almost two weeks since I've written...life has been a little crazy. Well today we are officially 8 weeks and the babies are the size of raspberries.   Last Thursday we had our last fertility appt. It was so bitter sweet. It was nice to know we were progressing enough to continue on but I love that doctors office and I'm going to miss them.  But we were able to hear both of the babies heartbeats.  It was so surreal.  Its crazy to think I have  3 heartbeats inside of me right now.  The same day I also had my first OB appt.  He just pretty much sat us down and discussed everything. We were given a due date of February 6th but were also told they can come as early as 4 weeks prior...so from January 9th on...its go time. We have our 8 week sono tomorrow night and then we don't go back till 12 weeks.  We were definitely spoiled getting to go to the dr every week.  It was just nice to be reassured that everything was ok and get to see them and how they're growing.  So 4 weeks is going to be a long time for me.  The picture I'm posting is from last week's sono and I will post tomorrows ASAP....I promise. This week all started the dreaded morning sickness...which is pretty much anytime sickness...I mostly feel sick mid-day to night....like right now   I feel totally nauseous...blech!!! Thats all for now, I will update tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment