Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3rd Beta

I went in for my 3rd beta yesterday...my levels went up from 152 to 456...woo hoo!!! So my numbers actually tripled!!!  I'm going in for my next beta on Thursday and I'm hoping for my first sono next week.  So far the only real symptoms I have a period like cramps and yawning alllll the time. Friday night and Saturday afternoon I got a quick sharp pain on my right side so naturally I assume the worst. I can't wait for my first sono because I need to assure myself this isn't ectopic or anything like that because since we all know I'm an online research freak I've been worried about my cramping (even though I read its normal) and the sharp pains and  since ectopic pregnancies are more common with IVF.  Then crazy me, we went to a wedding on Sunday night and for like 10-15 min I like danced around and of course then I worried that I did something because they tell you not  jump around or anything strenuous.  DH assured me I didn't jump around but being a crazy lady I worry. At least once I get the sono I can hopefully get the ectopic worry out of my mind.  Then its just the normal Mommy worries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment