Thursday, July 26, 2012

My little plums

Well, I officially hit the 12 week milestone yesterday.  We went in for our 12 week ultrascreen that tests for down syndrome yesterday.  My hubby couldn't go because of work so my Mom came.  Both babies looked perfect and had great heartbeats.  Baby A was squirming around and not cooperating one bit...I guess this kid is going to give me a run for my money :) Baby B was laying as nice as can be sucking their thumb.  The woman giving me the sonogram told me she wasn't a doctor but from what she saw she thought everything looked good. She said she doesn't know how my blood work will come out though.  So fingers crossed when we go to the doctors next week everything is a ok.  It was great having my Mom there...I think it made it really real for her.  She cried when she heard their heartbeats.  As we were leaving she gave me a gift bag and said now I can give this too you.  It was 2 super cute outfits.  I had told everyone not till I hit 12 weeks did I want anyone buying anything or giving me gifts. So last night my brother and his girlfriend gave me 2 outfits and 2 books as well.  We told the rest of our family last night and spilled the beans to the facebook world today.  Its so nerve wracking that everyone knows now. Last night I also asked my 2 brothers to be godfathers and my cousin to be a godmother.  I still have to ask my other friend.  Our next OB appt is in a week and thats when we get the results back and hear the babies hearts on the doppler.  I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment