Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2 Little Green Olives

Happy 9 Weeks to me!!! Today the babies are 9 weeks old and the size of green olives.  They have really grown a lot from the poppy seeds they were a few weeks ago!!! I'm excited to start week 9 because it means I am a mere 3 weeks away from the much anticipated 12 week mark. Next week at 10 weeks we go back to the OB for our 10 week appointment. I already have a 12 week ultrascreen for down syndrome set up for the 25th at exactly 12 weeks.  No matter how those results come back wouldn't change how we feel or would do about the babies but I would like to be prepared if something did come back bad. This morning I had a little heart failure. My 25-30lb King Charles sat on my stomach and thats what woke me up.  So now, of course, I've been worrying that he hurt the babies. Never a dull moment I'm always worrying.  I think I'll call the OB tomorrow and tell them just to hopefully ease my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment