Thursday, July 26, 2012

11 Weeks





How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes? nope, not yet but I have a feeling at least maternity leggings are right around the corner.
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I have been very restless. I'm up every few hours to go to the bathroom and I just can't get comfortable
Best moment this week: seeing my 2 little sweetpeas at their sono

Miss Anything?   Soda. Its funny I was never a big soda drinker but have been dying for it since I got preggo
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: Strawberry Ice Cream with marshmallow topping and Cotton Candy...random I know
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken & meat...and then of course any time :)
Gender: a few more weeks!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, acid reflux, headaches, & bloating
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm very snippy lol
Looking forward to: my 12 week sono! I just want to see they're growing...see their heart beats, and know they're ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment