Saturday, July 14, 2012

I can almost see the finish line..

That is to the end of the first trimester. I've been meaning to write here alllll week but I keep having 50 million other things to do. I am 10 weeks 3 days today! I went in for my 10 week sono and the babies are still measuring 4 days behind but the doctor has assured me over and over that that as fine.  He said they look great and have great heartbeats. On the 25th (exactly 12 weeks), I have my ultrascreen, which will test for down syndrome.  But after I see the babies continued growth and heartbeats on that, we are going to spill the beans to the rest of our family and friends. Then on the 2nd (13 weeks 1 day), we go back to the OB and get our ultrascreen results and we get to hear their heartbeats on the doppler.  It will be  the first time dh hears them.  As for now, thankfully I dont have the severe constipation (I acutally had to do an enema last week....HORRIBLE) but I do have the nausea still.  I actually woke up at 2am and had it and its just finally starting to disappear...for now.  Acid reflux has shown up like 3 times, but it was only really bad once. But like I said a million times, I'll do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment