Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We're having a BOY and a GIRL???

I have to get my 17 week pic off my phone still so I'll put that up tomorrow. Today I turned 18 weeks.  My best friends uncle does sonos so he very kindly took us in today and told us Baby A is definitely a boy and he is 90% sure Baby B is a girl!!!! I'm over the moon  in love!!! At first he thought both were boys but then he realized on Baby B he thinks he was looking at the umbilical cord bc it's so close!!!  Our next sono is the 20th so 15 more days!!!

On a crappy side of things I started not feeling good Monday night and then I was up all night with a sore throat. I went to the dr yesterday....turns out I have strep. I haven't had strep since I was little and I feel awful :(

I will update my 17 week picture tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, a boy and a girl would be so nice. Congrats!
    Sorry to hear about the strep, hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the updates. I have been following you along since baby and bump and I'm so happy for you and hopeful that I will be in your shoes one day. Btw, you look beautiful, pregnancy suits you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! How exciting, i remember how excited I was to be having one of each, the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayla thank you so much. Don't worry you will get here, I never thought I would either and look at me now.

    Krisy I'm thrilled! I'm hoping that 90% guess was correct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! Free baby Samples giveaway in canada

    ReplyDelete