Wednesday, September 26, 2012

20 Weeks!!! Its Officially a Boy & a Girl!!!


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain:7lbs (I only update when I go to the dr really...so dont think I gained a massive amount in a week lol)
Maternity clothes? some
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I get up to go to the bathroom like 4 times a night
Best moment this week: Finding out the official sex

Miss Anything? soda
Movement:  Felt my first kick!!!!
Food cravings: nah
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I get hungry
Gender: A boy and a girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: round ligament pains, frequent urination, back pain
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional...anxiety
Looking forward to: my next sono

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. You and your husband must be so excited. God Bless ;)

    ReplyDelete