Saturday, September 8, 2012

17 Weeks-My Onions!



Keep in mind this was before I found out the sex so my answers may seem a little off!

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3lbs (I only update when I go to the dr really...so dont think I gained a massive amount in a week lol)
Maternity clothes? yoga pants and so shirts
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: my hips are killing me!!!
Best moment this week: Knowing we'd be trying to see the sex next week (clearly this is behind lol)

Miss Anything? not this week
Movement:  I have some flutters
Food cravings: Strawberry Ice Cream (And I threw it up 10 min later)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of eggs
Gender: Hopefully next week

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: round ligament pains, frequent urination, gas
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional...v ery emotional
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex

No comments:

Post a Comment