Wednesday, August 15, 2012

14 Weeks-The sweetest lemons you'll ever meet!!!


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1.5lbs
Maternity clothes? yoga pants.
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I have been very restless. I'm up every few hours to go to the bathroom and I just can't get comfortable
Best moment this week: being a week closer to my next sono.

Miss Anything? my appetite 
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: Italian ices
Anything making you queasy or sick: randomly i'll think of food and start to feel sick. I'm hoping thats starting to wind down
Gender: a few more weeks!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: nausea, headaches, round ligament pains
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I still feel tired and emotional all the time
Looking forward to: my appt in 13 days...whos's counting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment