Sunday, August 5, 2012

13 Weeks-My Little Peaches





How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I have been very restless. I'm up every few hours to go to the bathroom and I just can't get comfortable
Best moment this week: seeing my 2 little sweetpeas at their sono

Miss Anything?  I really missed having a beer at the Yankee game
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: cheese fries
Anything making you queasy or sick: when I dont eat

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, gas pains, headaches
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: weepy
Looking forward to:my belly gettin bgger

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! I found you!wannabamom here! :-) how are you girl? congrats on the 14 weeks, I hope you are feeling good and the MS have gone away. ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete